Canada's expenditure on education is seen as one of the highest around the globe. It stays ahead in front of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) average. It has the most noteworthy pace of post-secondary educational achievement around the globe. Education costs are moderately reasonable as compared with those of other developed countries.
- To come to Canada to pursue higher studies, applicants is required to apply for a study permit
- Elementary and secondary schools are usually from grades 1 to 12.
- Students go from elementary to secondary school between grades 6 to 8 depending on the province or territory.
- The school year is usually from the end of August to the end of June.
- English-language and French-language schools are available for selection.
- Students can select from public or private schools. Private schools usually have lower teacher to student ratio.
- Government provides heavy investment and funding to primary and secondary schools.
- Canadian high schools are recognized worldwide