Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship: Brampton Immigration Consultancy has been assisting families of various backgrounds and origins to reunite and settle in Canada. We will help make the immigration process less confusing and more effective by offering our best assistance.
As a sponsor, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a Canadian citizen, registered Indian or permanent resident.
- Be sponsoring a member of the family class.
- Live in Canada.
- Sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic requirements of the person being sponsored.
- Sign an agreement with the person you are sponsoring that confirms that each of you understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities.
- Prove that you have enough income to provide the basic requirements for your family members in Canada as well as the persons included in your sponsorship undertaking. You may also have a cosigner.
See whether you meet all requirements to support by tapping the link below and finishing our online survey.