Created on
This is some text inside of a div block.

Spouse and Dependent Children Sponsorship

Re-joining families is among Canada's one of the top immigration priorities. Brampton Immigration Consultancy serves their best to re-join you with your family. Our dedication and experience with handling family applications will help make the procedure simple and productive for you.

A spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children can be sponsored if the person sponsoring them is a Canadian resident or a permanent resident of Canada, it does not matter if the spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or children live inside Canada with the sponsor or live outside Canada. There are no minimum or maximum salary conditions to support your spouse and dependent children.

The sponsor must:
  • Be 18 years old or more seasoned,
  • Be a Canadian resident, registered Indian or changeless occupant.
  • Be supporting an individual from the family class.
  • Live in Canada or give proof, if you are a Canadian resident living outside of Canada, that you will live in Canada once the individual you are supporting turns into a lasting inhabitant.
  • Consent to an arrangement with your mate or precedent-based law accomplice affirming that each one of you comprehends your commitments and obligations.
  • Sign an endeavour promising to accommodate your life partner or customary law accomplice's essential prerequisites and, if appropriate, those of their needy youngsters.
  • Demonstrate that you have adequate pay to give fundamental necessities to your companion or customary law accomplice's reliant kids. To do this, you should give reports demonstrating your budgetary assets for as far back as a year. This prerequisite applies just when subordinate youngsters who have subordinate offspring of their own are remembered for the application.
  • See whether you meet all requirements to support by tapping the link below and finishing our online survey.
  • Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship: Brampton Immigration Consultancy has been assisting families of various backgrounds and origins to reunite and settle in Canada. We will help make the immigration process less confusing and more effective by offering our best assistance.

As a sponsor, you must:
  • Be 18 years of age or older.
  • Be a Canadian citizen, registered Indian or permanent resident.
  • Be sponsoring a member of the family class.
  • Live in Canada.
  • Sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic requirements of the person being sponsored.
  • Sign an agreement with the person you are sponsoring that confirms that each of you understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities.
  • Prove that you have enough income to provide the basic requirements for your family members in Canada as well as the persons included in your sponsorship undertaking. You may also have a cosigner.

See whether you meet all requirements to support by tapping the link below and finishing our online survey.

Book Consultation